The DynTex database can be downloaded from the server trust.univ-lr.fr
. To obtain access to the server, a username and password are required. To obtain these, please register at the Registration
section. Upon completion of the registration, the username and password will be sent to you by email.
To download the sequences from trust.univ-lr.fr
, an ftp-client program is required that supports sftp (i.e. Secure FTP using SSH2):
- For Windows we recommend the Filezilla client, or the Cygwin CLI sftp client (fast).
- For Linux use the CLI sftp client (from SSH RPM). For a number of web browsers, sftp client support is available. For Suse 9.3 with
Mozilla Firefox (version 1.0.7 or higher) and Fedora Core 4 with Konqueror
(version 3.5.1 or higher) the following URL should work:
- For MacOS use Fugu, or the CLI sftp client.
Using your client of choice, log in to the trust.univ-lr.fr
server by means of the username and password, and go to /home/dyntex/download/all/.
Currently the following directories are available, consisting of 656 sequences each:
- raw: Contains original DV compressed sequences in PAL resolution (720 x 576, 25 fps).
These sequences are not deinterlaced! When relevant to the texture, the avi-files also contain a sound track. Total size: 52.0 Gb.
- pr0: Contains processed sequences that are still DV compressed (PAL resolution), but
have been deinterlaced with a
spatio-temporal median filter. The files do not contain sound tracks. Total size: 52.0 Gb.
- pr1: Contains processed sequences that are
downsampled to 352x288 and encoded to DivX Mpeg4.
Warning: these sequences are of substantially lower quality. Total size: 2.9 Gb.